Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Citrus Aurantium L. Extract||Active Ingredient:||Hesperetin|
|CAS No.:||520-33-2||Solvent:||Ethanol / Water|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Functions:||Improve Food Flavor, Antioxidation, Antiinflammatory|
trans resveratrol supplements,
weight loss supplements
Food Flavor & Taste Improvement Citrus Aurantium L. Extract Hesperetin
CAS no. 520 33 2
|Product Name||Citrus Aurantium Extract|
|Latin Name||Citrus Aurantium L.|
|Solvent Used||Ethanol & Water|
|Specification||90%, 95%, 98%|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Packing size||25kg/drum, 1kg/bag|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sample Status||10g free sample is available|
Hesperetin is the 4'-methoxy derivative of eriodictyol, a flavanone. Hesperetin's 7-O-glycoside, hesperidin, is a naturally occurring flavanon-glycoside, the main flavonoid in lemons and sweet oranges.
Hesperetin is a kind of natural flavonoid compounds, widely existing in the fruits of rutaceous plants. It mainlycomes fromdecomposed enzymatically hesperidinwith appearance oflight yellow or off-white powder,widely used in the food, nutraceutical and cosmetics industries.
Hesperetin was listed in FEMA as the raw material of flavors and fragrances in 2007 with FEMANo. 4313 and also listed in SFDAGB2760in 2017 with No.N375.
Food and Flavors:1.It canenhance the sweet taste of a sweet-tasting substances, and reduce the amount of sucrose used.
2. It canimprove the unpleasant taste of food, and increase the degree of delicious.
3.It can enhance the sweet olfactory impression of sweeteners.
1. It has remarkable function of anti-inflammationand antioxidant.2.It has significant regulation and inhibition function of cardiovascular protection and reducing blood lipid.3.It can reduce toxicity damage of nervous excitability and play a role in protecting the nervous system.
1. Protect skin from environmental damages and prevent tanning and sunburn.
2. Improve microcirculation, and eliminate the related symptoms of microcirculation (such as dark circles).
3. Prevent skin aging symptoms, improve skin dull, and make skin become smooth and flexible.
4. Control the formation of sebum, and prevent skin acnes;
5.Hesperetin can be esterified with lauric acid to obtain hesperetinlaurate, which is widely used in cosmetics.
Contact Person: Ms. Chen